Community RulesImportant information to enjoy the Festival in the best way.
Respect and Coexistence
MUTEK MX has a strong commitment against social, racial and gender discrimination. For any type of aggression in the spaces that we intervene, as well as in the leisure spaces of our network, our organization has a series of measures and actions to avoid discrimination and violence. In case of any type of related problem, we will implement the security protocol that involves leaving the premises and the intervention of the authorities.
If you happen to suffer any type of violence or harassment, do not hesitate and inform our staff that is deployed in all the locations corresponding to each event during the week of the Festival.
Let's enjoy the most intense week of the year in an environment of respect and coexistence.
- Antibacterial gel in containers no larger than 100 ml.
- Small bags, single compartment backpacks, tote bags (maximum 30cm x 30cm)
- Cell phones
- Fanny packs
- Closed lighters and cigars
- Ear plugs
- Lip pomade and lipgloss
- Powder makeup and tampons/sanitary napkins in closed packaging
- Soft chemical lights or changing rooms that have chemical lights and are not projectiles
- Closed pack of gum
- Prescription medicines (it is necessary to bring a prescription from a doctor)
- Hula Hoops (including the ones with LEDs)
- Inflatable dolls (must be deflated upon entry)
- Non-professional flash cameras; recording cameras measuring 12 cm (GoPro, Sony Action Cam, etc.) and extendable GoPro poles
- Electronic cigarettes and vaporizers
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Massage machines or massagers
- Laser beams or horns
- Hard chemical lights that can serve as projectiles
- LED Gloves - Pacifiers
- Eye Drops - Over-the-Counter Medications
- Liquid makeup and open tampons/pads (at the entrance)
- Glass cups, cans, glasses or coolers
- Markers, feathers or paint in a can
- Long chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers or other advertising
- balls or frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Skins, boot bags or amphorae
- Large bags, backpacks or handbags larger than 30 cm x 30 cm
- Open packs of cigarettes
- Outside food or drink (especially alcoholic beverages)
- Any type of weapon (includes knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Professional still cameras, video cameras, or audio recording equipment (nothing with detachable lenses, tripods, large zooms, etc.)
- Aerosols (deodorants, paint, etc.)
- Alcoholic drinks, energy drinks, etc.
- Parasols or umbrellas
- Liquid for vaporizers